North Kingdom is looking talented front-end developers to work with us to create high quality digital experiences for some of the best brands in the world.
You will be responsible for designing technical solutions and delivering clean, performant, well-documented code. We expect you to have a passion for modern web development and be familiar with best practices. A good sense of design and animation is also a merit.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in exploring new technologies and possess creative problem-solving skills. A passion for making things better, and with attention to details and good team working skills.
What skills are we looking for?
As a front end developer, you will be working with many different technologies. The following is what you would encounter in typical projects at North Kingdom. We do not expect you to know all of the following, although the more experience you have the better 😉
In your application, please indicate which of these applies to you:
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 / JS (ES6)
- Knowledge of app development. Experience in as many of the following as possible: React Native / Unity3D / Native iOS & Android
- Experience with 3D programming
- You are very comfortable with GIT, and familiar with other version control systems
- Experience with web development workflows and build tools (Webpack, Babel, NPM)
- Experience with responsive design & mobile web development
- Familiar with modern JS frameworks (especially Vue.js that we have used a lot lately but also React) and have the ability to learn / adapt to new technologies.
- Awareness of performance bottlenecks and cross-browser issues
- Experience with integrating social API’s such as Facebook, Twitter, and G+
- Experience with various deployment platforms (Amazon S3, Google cloud, Heroku, etc.)
Our culture heavily relies on creative teamwork where everyone is an important decision maker. You will be able to influence ideas, platforms and upcoming briefs as part of a multidisciplinary team. Observing, reflecting and making is the approach that the team uses to overcome our everyday challenges together.
Skellefteå, situated in the north of Sweden is where our company was started. Despite its relatively small size it’s an amazing melting pot of creative people and technological advancements. The perfect place to live a life close to the calm and impressive nature of the northern Sweden and still feel part of a global context where the quality of your work and achievements matters! Here you can enjoy and work with an experienced and super talented team to solve problems for some of the world’s most exciting clients.
Also, we strive for a good balance in our teams and right now your application is extra welcomed if you are (or feel like you are) a woman – but anyone is welcome!
Please submit your application including a detailed resume to: