North Kingdom Skellefteå is now looking for a Financial assistant / Studio manager to join the team.
The Financial assistant / Studio manager has an important role as part of the financial team at North Kingdom, working closely with our CFO. You are also driving the NK spirit together with the team and working with office development.
- Manage daily accounting/bookkeeping, such as preparation of accounting documents, handling of expenses and bills, accounts receivables and accounts payables, journal entries, reconciliations, time reporting, expense reports etc.
- Help with invoicing and project administration
- Assist CFO with various finance work such as financial reporting, reconciliations, and investigations, VAT reporting and taxes etc
- Handling office administration such as mail and travel bookings, office equipment etc.
- Assist MD with HR administration
- Shaping & channeling the North Kingdom team culture with the Skellefteå team and management group.
- Managing and maintaining all aspects of our office and it’s functionality to ensure work runs smoothly, including:
- Owning and managing relationships with our outside facilities vendors.
- Coordinating large and small social events for our team and community.
- Managing and overseeing deliveries to and from the office.
- Point-of-contact for office and people/team related questions.
We think you are a positive person driven by finding the right solution to a problem, having a focus for details and a passion for team development.
We are looking for a high school graduate in economics. You have experience as a financial assistant and have a good understanding of the financial work at large. You have experience from working in any financial system. You also have good knowledge of the Office package as well as good knowledge of Swedish and English, both in speech and in writing.
North Kingdom will give you an exciting workplace with access to a global arena and a team of caring and talented colleagues.
We will challenge you and inspire you to do your best work on a daily basis!
You would be working full time on location at our office in Skellefteå – remote work is not considered.
Skellefteå is situated in the north of Sweden is where our company was started. Despite its relatively small size, it’s an amazing melting pot of creative people and technological advancements. The perfect place to live a life close to the calm and impressive nature of northern Sweden and still feel part of a global context where the quality of your work and achievements matters! Here you can enjoy and work with an experienced and super talented team to solve problems for some of the world’s most exciting clients.
Also, we strive for a good balance in our teams and right now your application is extra welcomed if you are (or feel like you are) a woman – but anyone is welcome!
Please submit your application including a detailed resume to:
With my resume, I give consent to North Kingdom using my personal information including email address, IP-address, name, workplace- and academic records, for the purpose of storing resumes for recruitment. North Kingdom guarantees that your information will not be forwarded to a third-party.
I also give consent to North Kingdom storing my resume for future recruitment cycles. I’m at any time welcome to unsubscribe for information regarding recruitment and for North Kingdom to delete my personal data, just by emailing the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.