North Kingdom is looking for a Business Developer to join our Stockholm office. The business team plays a central role in making sure that we continuously help turn challenges into meaningful experiences, products, and services for global clients such as Google, Disney, Snapchat and Adidas.
As a business developer, you find and fuel the work that taps into the creative team’s passions. North Kingdom is a platform for personal development, and in this role, you will proactively hunt, rather than farm, the best opportunities in an experienced growth team. To sum it up, we are looking for someone who can see possibilities in existing and new clients’ needs, and build long term relationships.
Who are you?
We value personality including a proactive attitude, a fresh digital mindset, and a collaborative spirit above all, but here are a few skill sets we prioritize as a Business Developer:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience in the business growth field.
- You have a strong track record on revenue generation from scratch – building a pipeline, negotiating, and maintaining partnerships.
- You enjoy to travel abroad on a regular basis, have great presentation and networking skills, and enjoy being an ambassador of North Kingdom.
- You have a background within digital, startups or entertainment – for example popular culture, music, gaming, and fashion.
- You are fluent in English in both speaking and writing. Any other languages is a bonus!
- Identify new business opportunities, develop a prospect list and be part of exciting pitches – this role demands regular travel.
- Own and deliver on a growth target.
- Be a trusted point of contact for clients by building and maintaining long term client relationships.
We believe that diversity and inclusion strengthen our work and industry, and we strongly favor this in our recruitment.
Working at North Kingdom is to be part of a team-based culture where talented individuals bring different perspectives and are empowered to act on their combined ideas. Our team consists of passionate and caring people from fifteen different nationalities. Therefore English is our primary language at work in writing, speaking and presenting.
Most importantly, you get to hang out with our cute office dog called Van Helsing!
If the above sounds like you, please send us your resume and cover letter with the subject “Business Developer Stockholm” to email@example.com