We’re looking for a Developer Intern to join our LA office.
North Kingdom LA is looking for a talented and hungry developer to join the Venice studio and help us create high-quality digital experiences for some of the best brands in the world. Our Developers are the engineers and inventors of our company. You will be working hand in hand with our dev team to develop technical solutions, deliver clean, performant, well-documented code, and explore bleeding edge APIs. We will help you develop a strong sense of design, a talent for animation and a passion for the best practices of modern web development.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in learning new web technologies and possess creative problem-solving skills. Since North Kingdom is a highly collaborative environment, strong communication skills and an inclination toward teamwork are a must.
- Implement tests and assist QA in delivering the highest quality work to our clients
Experience & Requirements
- Portfolio or github showing off your work so far
- Willingness to learn
- A desire to explore new APIs and features
- Comfortable with and used to speaking and presenting in English
- Positive attitude
- Experience with 3D using WebGL or Unity
- Creativity in your application; go nuts!
- Familiarity with Agile workflows
Who You Are
- A problem solver
- A perpetual learner with a passion for iteration and improvement
- Team player who can take initiative and come up with solutions
- Attention to detail and ability to work on fixed deadlines
- Good eye for design and the finer details
- You deliver great work for its own sake
- You’re always up for tackling a new challenge, a new API, or a new project
If the above sounds like you, please send us your Resume with portfolio examples and the subject “Developer Intern LA” to firstname.lastname@example.org
With my resume, I give consent to North Kingdom using my personal information including email address, IP-address, name, workplace- and academic records, for the purpose of storing resumes for recruitment. North Kingdom guarantees that your information will not be forwarded to a third-party.
I also give consent to North Kingdom storing my resume for future recruitment cycles. I’m at any time welcome to unsubscribe for information regarding recruitment and for North Kingdom to delete my personal data, just by emailing the request to email@example.com.