North Kingdom is looking for a Senior Designer to join us in making world-class experiences and services for clients such as Google, LEGO, Supercell, EA, Riot and HBO.
In this position, you will take a design lead role in projects. You'll help drive the future of design at North Kingdom, in pitches, in projects, and towards our clients. You are responsible for shaping, defining and crafting the visual vision of our projects. You will collaborate closely with 3D artists, motion designers, developers and producers to bring ideas to life together.
The role is available either in Stockholm or in Skellefteå.
Working at North Kingdom
It's our ambition to be the best workplace in the world.
We believe you should use both your passion and mastery in your work, get inspired, feel safe, work hard and have fun.
We expect you to be professional, brave, honest and engaged, but most importantly: be you
- Taking design briefs and creating design directions, protecting the quality and craft of the ideas when they move through to production
- Making sure the entire team understands the visual vision and feels motivated to strive towards the same goal
- Client-facing and able to lead creative teamwork
- Giving design direction to supporting designers
- Visual ownership: responsible for packaging deliverables and presentations to clients
- Work on digital experiences and services for some of the most exciting and forward-thinking clients in the world
Requirements & Skills
- Several years of experience within digital design preferably at a digital production company or agency
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital design applications, in particular Figma
- Great understanding of the opportunities and limitations of the modern web
- Great aesthetic sensibilities, experience in motion a plus
- Comfortable with and used to speaking and presenting in English
- Exceptional communication skills both in writing and speech
- A relevant degree or education in design (a plus, not a requirement)
Who You Are
- A team player who can take initiative and develop solutions
- A passionate and imaginative person who enjoys working on a variety of different clients
- Someone who can lead a team by not only giving direction but by inspiring them to learn and grow to become better at their craft
- A problem-solver who can align solutions with client needs
- You treat challenges as opportunities and come at them with an optimistic viewpoint
The role is available either in Stockholm, or Skellefteå in the beautiful north of Sweden.
We are a passionate, international group of creative individuals united in our vision to create world-class experiences and services for clients such as Google, LEGO, Supercell, EA, Riot and HBO. Learn more at northkingdom.com.