We are looking for a creative and passionate person, who has the competence and experience to drive large digital projects with international clients. You will be an important and obvious part of the project team at our Stockholm office. You should be curious and have a natural interest in what we do - but also think you are someone that feels that teamwork is beautiful and likes a good old Friday fika as much as we do.
We would also like to get your pov on how to drive and enhance creativity and innovation or what you think is the next big thing! We hope to hear from you soon and we are looking forward to reading your application. In the meantime - stay safe.
Main focus | Own and drive the project process - how to make the creative vision become reality. You align the team towards the creative vision and make sure everyone supports the creative vision from their expertise.
- Responsible to ensure the project is being delivered on expectations, budget, and timings. And most importantly, that the team has the best foundation set up to make that happen.
- Lead the project process and engage the project team towards vision and delivery.
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to understand and share the creative vision (focus) of the project
- Give detailed attention to all aspects of the project and the deliverables; Make sure the team always knows what to work on, how to prioritize tasks, and ensure tough decisions are being made when required to meet client requirements and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting up budgets, timings, and contracts with clients and subcontractors
- Able to support pitches and proactive work towards our clients.
- You have been managing international digital projects for 5+ years.
- You have experience in production as well as project management.
- You are comfortable talking, writing, and presenting in English.
- Confidence in managing large teams, international clients, and partners
- You have a proven experience with project budgets and relevant tools.
- Process-driven who can ensure their team has what they need to be successful
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Flexible and organized
- A Tech background is a plus